Get the best product selections for wet pick bird nest
An unprocessed bird nest refers to raw bird’s nests that have not undergone any cleaning or processing methods. These nests are typically harvested directly from swiftlet houses or natural caves. In their unprocessed state, they retain their natural form and characteristics. Unprocessed bird nests are sought after for their purity and are often sold as-is in shops or through suppliers. Indonesia, known for its rich biodiversity, is a significant source of natural bird nests. These nests are highly valued for their authenticity and are considered a delicacy in many cultures. Unprocessed bird nests offer a unique opportunity to experience the natural and untouched beauty of this exquisite product, allowing individuals to explore its culinary and potential health benefits in their purest form.
- Uses a wet washing system
- Nests are of the Feather Weight variety
- 100% without any chemicals, free from impurity
- Ivory white nest colour
- the size of the nest height is more than 1.5 cup
Cup-shaped swallow nest with Grade B is the best wallet nest in its class, with a size of 1.5 cm up. Swallow’s nest contains various nutrients that promote massive health benefits, one of which is Collagen and Elastin which are not found in many other foods that will protect your complexion from various skin issues such as ageing and acne that come from various kinds of physical activities, pollution and food intake so that your skin will look younger, brighter and wrinkle-free.
Benefits of Raw and Unprocessed Bird Nest
- Able to neutralize toxins in the body
- Stimulates the growth of red blood cells
- Increases body endurance
- Balances energy in the body
- Restores and nourishes the lungs
- Improves digestive function
- Supports the pregnancy process
The right way to take care of the swiftlet bird’s nest after shipping
- Open the swallow’s nest packaging immediately
- Take the tray/basket, then remove the swallow’s nest one by one from the box, and arrange it neatly without overlapping.
- Put the swallow nest in an air-conditioned room with a temperature of 17-18 Celcius, and let stand for about 12 hours. *noted if you want to dry faster, you can add a fan.
- If the nest is already dry, we recommend putting it in a doughnut box to keep it dry and maintain its quality.
Notes that every item you buy will have a water content of 10%.
We intentionally include a 10% amount of water during the shipping so that it is not too hard during the shipping process, aiming to avoid the destruction of the swallow nest.
The swallow nest you receive is only 90% of the total order. Example. If you order 100 grams of swallow nest, you will receive 90 grams of dry swallow nest, while the remaining 10% is allocated for water content.