Get the best product selections for a Premium Grade A3 (AAA) Bird Nest
Grade AAA (A3) Bowl-shaped Swallow Bird’s Nest is the finest in its class, with sizes ranging from 2-3 cm upwards. Swallow bird’s nests contain various nutrients that are highly beneficial for the body, including Collagen and Elastin, which are not commonly found in other foods. Regular consumption of these healthful nutrients helps protect you from premature aging and acne resulting from various physical activities, pollution, and dietary intake. As a result, your skin will appear younger, brighter, and free from wrinkles. It’s no wonder that Grade A3 Swallow Bird’s Nest is a daily staple for models and socialites.
- Utilizes a wet cleaning system
- Derived from medium-weight bird nests
- 100% free from chemicals
- Ivory white to cotton white in color
- Nest height ranges from 2 – 3 cm
Complete Benefits of Grade AAA (A3) Bowl-shaped Swallow Bird’s Nest
- Neutralizes toxins in the body
- Stimulates red blood cell growth
- Boosts the immune system
- Balances energy within the body
- Restores and heals the lungs
- Enhances digestive function
- Supports the pregnancy process
Information on Handling Swallow Bird’s Nest Shipping Items
Swallow bird’s nests are extremely delicate as they are formed from the saliva of swallows. Before shipping, we, the sellers at Walet Heritasi Indonesia, spray the bird’s nests to prevent them from breaking during transportation.
Upon receiving the product, you must follow these steps:
- Immediately open the swallow bird’s nest packaging.
- Take a tray or basket, then remove each swallow bird’s nest from the box and neatly arrange them without overlapping.
- Place the swallow bird’s nests in an air-conditioned room with a temperature of 17-18°C and let them sit for approximately 12 hours. Note that if you want them to dry faster, you can use a fan.
- Once the swallow bird’s nests are dry, we recommend storing them in a doughnut box to keep them dry and maintain their quality.
- Feel free to prepare them according to your preference.
7 Reasons to Choose Us:
- We are a registered company that provides swallow bird’s nests.
- With over 10 years of experience, our company was founded in 2011.
- We have three swallow bird’s nest houses in Palangkaraya, so rest assured, we guarantee high quality.
- We serve hundreds of customers, not only domestically but also internationally, with nearly 95% of our customers coming from abroad.
- We guarantee 100% purity; we do not provide swallow bird nests that use bleach or other chemicals.
- We offer various types of swallow bird’s nests, including Cup, Oval, and Triangle shapes.
- Best Price – You can compare our prices with competitors because we provide the best quality at competitive prices.
Notes on the Product:
Kindly note these important points as a valued buyer;
Every product you purchase will have a 10% water content. What is water content? It’s the intentional moisture we add to the swallow bird’s nests to prevent them from becoming too hard during shipping, thus preventing damage to the nests.
The swallow bird’s nest you receive will be 90% of your total order. For example, if you order 100 grams of swallow bird’s nest, you will receive 90 grams of dry swallow bird’s nest, while the remaining 10% is allocated for water content.
Price? Please contact us directly via WhatsApp at 0813-8035-6909.