Get the best product selections for dry pick bird nest
Drypick bird nest refers to a type of bird nest that has been carefully harvested by hand from swiftlet houses without any chemical or artificial stimulation. It is a highly prized ingredient in food due to its exceptional quality and purity.
The process involves selecting nests that have been left untouched for a specific number of days or months, allowing the birds to complete their nesting cycle naturally. By ensuring that the nests are untouched during this time, they are believed to be of the highest quality and contain the best nutritional properties. Dry pick bird nest is considered a premium choice, often harvested during the first cycle of the nesting season to obtain the most desirable nests. Its natural collection process and meticulous quality control make it a sought-after ingredient in traditional cuisine and herbal remedies.
Perfect cup shape
- There are fibres that indicate the purity of the swallow’s nest
- Using a dry cleaning system
- The nest comes from Plontos or Light Feather types
- 100% without any chemicals
- The nest colour is ivory white to cotton white
- The size of the nest height is more than 3 cm
- Limited Items
Cup-shaped Swallow Nest with Grade AAAA (A4) Drypick is the best wallet nest in its class, with a size of 3-4 cm up. Swallow’s nest contains various nutrients that are very good for the body, one of which is Collagen and Elastin which are not found in many other foods, if consumed regularly, this healthy food will protect you from various skin problems such as premature ageing and acne that come from various kinds of physical activities, pollution and food intake, so that your skin will look younger, brighter and wrinkle-free. There is no mistaking the Grade A4 wallet bird’s nest as the daily intake of models and socialites.
The complete benefits of Swallow’s Nest bowl shape Grade AAAA (A4) Dry Pick
- Able to neutralize toxins in the body
- Stimulates the growth of red blood cells
- Increase body resistance
- Balances energy in the body
- Restores and nourishes the lungs
- Improves digestive function
- Supports the pregnancy process
The right way to take care of the swiftlet bird’s nest after shipping
- Open the swallow’s nest packaging immediately
- Take the tray/basket, then remove the swallow’s nest one by one from the box, and arrange it neatly without overlapping.
- Put the swallow nest in an air-conditioned room with a temperature of 17-18 Celcius, and let stand for about 12 hours. *noted if you want to dry faster, you can add a fan.
- If the nest is already dry, we recommend putting it in a doughnut box to keep it dry and maintain its quality.
Note that every item you buy will have a water content of 10%.
We intentionally include a 10% amount of water during the shipping so that it is not too hard during the shipping process, aiming to avoid the destruction of the swallow nest.
The swallow nest you receive is only 90% of the total order. Example. If you order 100 grams of swallow nest, you will receive 90 grams of dry swallow nest, while the remaining 10% is allocated for water content.