Get the best product selections for a Premium Grade A4 (AAAA) Bird Nest
The AAAA Grade (A4) Swallow Bird’s Nest, shaped like a bowl and measuring 3-4 cm up, is considered the best in its class. Swallow bird’s nest contains various nutrients that are highly beneficial for the body, such as Collagen and Elastin, which are not commonly found in other foods. Consuming these healthful foods regularly can protect you from premature aging and acne resulting from various physical activities, pollution, and dietary intake. This results in younger, brighter, and wrinkle-free skin.
- Perfect Bowl Shape
- Wet Cleaning System Used
- Bird’s Nests are from Light and Medium Feather Types
- 100% Chemical-Free
- The colour of the Nests ranges from ivory white to cotton white
- The nest height is over 3 cm
Complete Benefits of AAAA Grade (A4) Swallow Bird’s Nest in Bowl Shape
– Neutralizes toxins in the body
– Stimulates the growth of red blood cells
– Boosts immune system
– Balances energy within the body
– Restores and promotes lung health
– Enhances digestion
– Supports the pregnancy process
Information on handling shipped bird’s nest products
Swallow bird’s nests are extremely fragile as they are formed from the saliva of swallow birds. Before shipping, we, as the seller (Swallow Heritage Indonesia), spray the bird’s nests to prevent them from breaking during the shipping process.
Upon receiving the product, you must follow these steps:
1. Immediately open the packaging of the bird’s nests.
2. Take a tray or basket and carefully remove each bird’s nest from the box, arranging them neatly without overlapping.
3. Place the bird’s nests in an air-conditioned room with a temperature of 17-18°C and leave them for about 12 hours. Note: If you want them to dry faster, you can use a fan.
4. Once the bird’s nests are dry, we recommend placing them in a donut box to keep them dry and maintain their quality.
5. Process them according to your preferences.
7 Reasons to Choose Us:
1. We are a registered company providing bird’s nests.
2. With over 10 years of experience, our company was founded in 2011.
3. We have three swallow bird’s nest houses in Palangkaraya, ensuring high-quality products.
4. We serve hundreds of customers, not only domestically but also internationally (approximately 95% of our customers are from abroad).
5. We guarantee 100% purity and do not use bleach or chemicals in our bird’s nests.
6. We offer various shapes of bird’s nests, including Cup, Oval, and Triangle.
7. Best Price – You can compare our prices with competitors as we offer the best quality at competitive prices.
Notes for Buyers:
Please take note of the following:
1. Each product you purchase will have a water content of 10%. What is water content? It’s the intentional moisture added to the bird’s nests to prevent them from being too hard during shipping, aiming to avoid damage.
2. The bird’s nest you receive will be 90% of the total order. For example, if you order 100 grams of bird’s nest, you will receive dried bird’s nests weighing 90 grams, while the remaining 10% is allocated for water content.
For pricing, please contact us directly via WhatsApp at 0813-8035-6909.