Get the best product selections for small broken bird nest
A small broken nest, also known as a cracked or broken swallow’s nest, is a type of swallow’s nest that originates from fragments of a bowl-shaped nest or oval nest. However, most small broken swallow nests are derived from compacted or pressed triangle-shaped nests, giving them a broken appearance. This, however, does not diminish the nutritional content found within the swallow’s nest.
Swallow’s nests contain various nutrients that are highly beneficial for the body, one of which is collagen and elastin, which are not commonly found in other foods. If these health foods are consumed regularly, they will protect you from premature ageing and acne, which can result from various physical activities, pollution, and dietary intake. As a result, your skin will appear younger, brighter, and free of wrinkles. It’s no wonder that swallow nests are part of the daily diet of models and socialites.
Complete Benefits of Small Broken Nest Swallow’s Nest
1. Neutralizes Toxins in the Body: Swallow’s nests can help neutralize toxins in the body.
2. Stimulates Red Blood Cell Growth: They stimulate the growth of red blood cells.
3. Boosts Immune System: Swallow’s nests can enhance the body’s immune system.
4. Balances Energy in the Body: They help balance the body’s energy.
5. Rehabilitates and Heals Lungs: Swallow nests can aid in the recovery and healing of the lungs.
6. Improves Digestive Function: They support the digestive process.
7. Supports Pregnancy: Swallow nests can be beneficial for pregnant women.
Information on Handling Shipment of Swallow’s Nests
Swallow’s nests are very fragile because they are formed from the saliva of swallows. Before shipping, our company, Walet Heritage Indonesia, sprays the swallow’s nests to prevent them from breaking during the shipment process.
Upon receiving the shipment, please follow these steps:
1. Immediately Unpack the Swallow’s Nests: Open the swallow’s nest packaging as soon as possible.
2. Arrange Swallow’s Nests: Take a tray or basket, then remove each swallow’s nest from the box and arrange them neatly without overlapping.
3. Allow to Air Dry: Place the swallow’s nests in an air-conditioned room with a temperature of 17-18°C and let them sit for about 12 hours. Note that if you want them to dry faster, you can use a fan.
4. Storage: Once the swallow’s nests are dry, we recommend storing them in a doughnut box to keep them dry and maintain their quality.
5. Preparation: You can then prepare them according to your preferences.
Reasons to Choose Us:
1. Registered Company: We are a registered provider of swallow nests.
2. Over 10 Years of Experience: With over a decade of experience, our company was established in 2011.
3. Three Swallow’s Nest Houses in Palangkaraya: We assure you of high-quality products as we have three Swallow’s nest houses.
4. International Customers: We serve both domestic and international customers, with nearly 95% of our customers being from abroad.
5. 100% Pure Guarantee: We do not provide swallow’s nests that use bleach or chemicals.
6. Variety of Swallow’s Nest Types: We offer various forms of swallow nests, including Cup, Oval, and Triangle.
7. Competitive Pricing: You can compare our prices with competitors as we provide the best quality at competitive prices.
Please pay attention to the following notes:
1. Water Content: Every item you purchase will have a water content of 10%. This is intentionally added to prevent the swallow’s nests from becoming too hard during shipping to avoid damage.
2. Quantity: The swallow’s nest you receive will be 90% of the total order. For example, if you order 100 grams of swallow’s nests, you will receive 90 grams of dried swallow’s nests, while the remaining 10% is allocated for water content.