Get the best product selections for dry pick bird nest
Yenping comes from the shedding of the swiftlet’s nest. yenping is often used as an ingredient in drinks, such as ready-to-drink, which we often find in supermarkets. Swallow’s nest contains various nutrients that are very good for the body, one of which is Collagen and Elastin which are not found in many other foods, if consumed regularly, this healthy food will protect you from skin problems such as premature ageing and acne that comes from various kinds of physical activities, pollution and food intake so that your skin will look younger, brighter and wrinkle-free.
- Uses a wet washing system
- Nests are of the Feather Weight variety
- 100% without any chemicals, free from impurity
- Ivory white nest colour
- the size of the nest height is more than 1.5 cup
The Benefits of Premium Yenping Bird Nest
- Able to neutralize toxins in the body
- Stimulates the growth of red blood cells
- Increases body endurance
- Balances energy in the body
- Restores and nourishes the lungs
- Improves digestive function
- Supports the pregnancy process
The right way to take care of the swiftlet bird’s nest after shipping
- Open the swallow’s nest packaging immediately
- Take the tray/basket, then remove the swallow’s nest one by one from the box, and arrange it neatly without overlapping.
- Put the swallow nest in an air-conditioned room with a temperature of 17-18 Celcius, and let stand for about 12 hours. *noted if you want to dry faster, you can add a fan.
- If the nest is already dry, we recommend putting it in a doughnut box to keep it dry and maintain its quality.
Notes that every item you buy will have a water content of 10%.
We intentionally include a 10% amount of water during the shipping so that it is not too hard during the shipping process, aiming to avoid the destruction of the swallow nest.
The swallow nest you receive is only 90% of the total order. Example. If you order 100 grams of swallow nest, you will receive 90 grams of dry swallow nest, while the remaining 10% is allocated for water content.